Scylla Sunday

Many of you remember that way back in May we were without a pump for about a week. The water tank on our pump got a hole in it.. Well I had a very important job. I had to supervise Daddy while he put a new pump tank on.

I did take brief breaks to play with Yang.

And I instructed him on the finer points of home maintenance.

First Daddy broke up the floor of the pump house, it was badly unlevel  and sagging in places. The debris made a good place to hide.

Oh and see how agile I am now that I have lost weight. I may have griped about my diet but I love my new slimmer body.

I can almost keep up with my mini me.

Now where did Yang go...

Blast it he snuck under the trailer and came out the other side, how very clever of him. I was too busy to take a selfie so you are just going to have to make do with this scrapbook page of Yang


 ~Scylla, multi tasking for ATCAD










16 comments:

Summer said...

You are a very good supervisor, Scylla!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

When you are working that hard you can't stop for selfies!

Deb Barnes said...

Great job helping out and we also want to tell you how much we love your Thanksgiving header! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

The Island Cats said...

That was a pretty big job, Scylla. We're sure your dad appreciated your help.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a pawsome snoopervisor you are, Scylla!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Arty & Jakey

Cupcake said...

Good work, S. Yard work is the best fun.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Looks like you did a perfect job there, and love the new you, the less weight sure does suit. You'll have to share your secret with me, just in case I need to, you know, lose a teensy bit....
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

Noodle Cat said...

That there is a whole lot of dirt!
Have a super duper Sunday...

Noodle and crew

Little Miss Titch said...

A girls work is never done Scylla,xx Speedy

pilch92 said...

Great job snoopervising.

The Swiss Cats said...

Great job snoopervising ! Purrs

Loulou said...

Sylla, you little devil kitty, you are such a help to your daddy. What would they DO without your knowledge and directions?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We bet you and Yang were a big help to your Daddy. Hope you found that sneaky Yang.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's nice to see you pretty Scylla!!!

Millie and Walter said...

That looks like a fun place to play. Your dad is lucky to have you snoopervise.

M Dawson said...

Our Dot Kitten is the same! She lost weight and is now more active and agile. We are pleased and hope your Mum is too with the new slim Scylla!