Caturday Art

Mom did a pencil sketch of me and Chimera.

Mom hates it when pictures give us laser eyes.

She fixed my eyes with Neon Glo GREEN since yesterday was St. Paddy's Day.

A pencil sketch of me and Yin.

Infared, Yikes people might get me and Yin confused. I am the one with the googles.

Cement, boy did it make the carpet look weird, but we think youngest boy would approve of the black and gray theme.

Next I helped Mommy color some mermaids.

Yang, creating art for ATCAD

PeeS: Some of you know I gotted wounded Monday. I am OK but I had to have stitches in both my hind legs and spend the night at the vets. I will tell you all about it when I am not so traumatized.

11 comments:

Summer said...

Lovely art today! We had no idea you were hurt, Yang. I hope you heal up soon.

Anonymous said...

I was upset to hear about those mean mousies who bit you - I hope you feel like telling us the tale and we hope you're better VERY SOON!

Love, Angel Sam and Ted

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy LIED I was not bitten by a mouse, I was viciously attacked by a rosebush, when I was catching the mouse.

Millie and Walter said...

Nice artwork Yang. We hope your siblings have stopped being mean to you because of your cone of shame.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We like your art work. Sorry you gotted hurted!

The Florida Furkids said...

Such nice artwork!!! We hope you're feeling better from your ouchie.

The Florida Furkids

Kitties Blue said...

Your art is all wonderful. We like the huge photo the best. Your mommy is a masterful colorist. Our mommy doesn't know how to do shading. Yang, Mom is going to add you to her prayers and we are all sending POTP and purrs. Get better soon. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo & Cooper Murphy

The Swiss Cats said...

Nice art ! We didn't know you got hurt, Yang, we send you tons of healing purrs. Purrs

Unknown said...

I like the laser eyes, myself.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yang we did not know you got hurt and are sending purrs and prayers to you and family as they are worried. We love Moms drawing and bet you do too. Wonderful. Dad is jealous that he has little talent in that area.
Timmy and Family

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ouch! We didn't know about your injury and being attacked. Sending healing purrs and pawyers.

Those are interesting art(y) effects.